- doesn’t have 70 Million in his campaign chest! We the People support him, not a bunch of special interests.
- writes his own speeches! He doesn’t need to twist his meaning around to fit the crowd he’s talking to at the time. It’s always been the same speech. Less government and more power to the states!
- doesn’t us a teleprompter! Telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth all the time is easy! No props required.
- has served his country in Congress for over 30 years! He doesn’t need to run for President. He feels obligated to help when help is needed.
- is a doctor. He’s brought children into this world who are now grown and voting adults! Think about that for a moment.
- stands firmly in the center of the political spectrum. Right about where most of the rest of us stand also.
This election season, I ask that you forget about party affiliations and look hard and long at both Parties. Each has had a role in getting America to where it is today; on the very brink of disaster. Ron Paul is the only candidate who has stood for so long in the middle of the political spectrum and now, I think, the majority of American’s are standing there with him.
Please consider voting Ron Paul into the Office of the President in 2012 so we can get about the business of turning the country we all love around. My name is Dan Owen and Ron Paul is my candidate of choice!